Did you know that you can replace your entire newsfeed on Facebook with a quote? Facebook is great but when it starts to become a distraction and keeps you from focusing on the work you need to get done - it's time to remove the distraction, take control of those reins and remove the stream of To-Much-Information (TMI). Consider the following when using Facebook:
- Facebook is a Tell-All-Platform. This means everything you post and like can be seen or collected by Facebook and those that follow you. Is that what you want to for business presence on Facebook?
- Don't engage with "free" Facebook groups - only do those that are EXTREMELY valuable to your success. Everything else will be a time-suck.
- Acquire and use a "newsfeed eradicator" - to kill the newsfeed or block the newsfeed.
- Kill News Feed - a plugin for Google Chrome. It totally gets rid of your entire Facebook Newsfeed. It will keep you from getting distracted.
- News Feed Eradicator for Facebook - This blocker replaces the entire Facebook newsfeed with an inspirational quote.
- Facebook News Feed Blocker - this blocks your newsfeed after 3 minutes so that you can catch the highlights...and then get to work.
If you are wasting too much time on Facebook [you know if you are or not], then these are some great tools to incorporate into your Facebook interactions. Putting up Facebook "guardrails" will be beneficial for your life - taking your time back to do what improves your life. If you use half the time you are spending on Facebook to build your business, make more sales calls, read a book, or invest more time with your family...your are going to see improvements in your overall success and attitude.
At Creative Internet Authority, we care about you and want you to win.
When you win, we all win. Let us know how else we can help.
About Creative Internet Authority:
Creative Internet Authority is a digital marketing company that specializes in producing and promoting videos for law firms. We use a 7 step process to create educational, informative and relevant videos that position law firms as thought leaders and authorities in the industry.
Helping Lawyers and Law Firms with the ABCs:
- Attracting the Right Prospective Clients
- Building Authority so that Prospective Clients Trust You
- Converting That Traffic Into Clients or Subscribers
To learn more about Creative Internet Authority and how you can use videos to increase visibility and exposure download our guide below.